Moving your business to a new office isn’t always easy. You’ll have to disassemble and reassemble furniture, pack boxes, handle information technology (IT) equipment and perform countless other tasks. You can minimize downtime and get your business back up and running, however, by planning ahead. As one of the top moving companies in Washington DC, we […]
Clean and Secure Storage Facilities
Now, there are a lot of options out there; you’ll want to make sure of the following when selecting a storage facility:
- Is it clean? No pests in site, free of trash on the ground, plenty of places to dispose trash? Clean lobby?
- Are the premises secure? Do you trust the security level of the storage units (single or double lock)? Are there video surveillance cameras?
- Can you get to your belongings twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week? Or are there limitations? (Life is unpredictable, you never know when you’ll need to get something from storage – 24-hour facilities are always a smarter option.)
- Good range of sizes of spaces? We all have different things and different storage needs – don’t get too small a space for everything, but don’t overpay and get too big a space!
- Are the rates reasonable? The cheapest rates in town may be a filthy, unsafe location, but everyone should be able to get safe, clean storage for a reasonable cost.
Many of our moving partners offer clean on-site storage solutions to help you find a convenient storage solution during your move. You can trust this storage to be clean, safe, and reasonably priced.