Washington DC and the surrounding area contain a treasure trove of patriotic landmarks. With a wealth of things to see and do here, it is imperative that you carefully plan out your itinerary in order to hit all of the highlights. Arlington National Cemetery One of the most impressive, patriotic places to see is just across the […]
Clean and Secure Storage Facilities
Now, there are a lot of options out there; you’ll want to make sure of the following when selecting a storage facility:
- Is it clean? No pests in site, free of trash on the ground, plenty of places to dispose trash? Clean lobby?
- Are the premises secure? Do you trust the security level of the storage units (single or double lock)? Are there video surveillance cameras?
- Can you get to your belongings twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week? Or are there limitations? (Life is unpredictable, you never know when you’ll need to get something from storage – 24-hour facilities are always a smarter option.)
- Good range of sizes of spaces? We all have different things and different storage needs – don’t get too small a space for everything, but don’t overpay and get too big a space!
- Are the rates reasonable? The cheapest rates in town may be a filthy, unsafe location, but everyone should be able to get safe, clean storage for a reasonable cost.
Many of our moving partners offer clean on-site storage solutions to help you find a convenient storage solution during your move. You can trust this storage to be clean, safe, and reasonably priced.